Monday, July 9, 2012

Journal 1: 100 Things that Make Me :)

1. a baby's laugh
2. dancing
3. watching a child figure something out for the first time
4. catching up with friends from the past
5. old photo albums
6. Seinfeld
7. hearing a song on the radio that lifts your spirits, right at the moment you needed it the most
8. Coachella
9. the beach
10. my dog Oreo
11. hiking
12. writing
13. my family
14. my friends
15. coffee
16. ocean beach
17. mission beach
18. thinking about how great my college years truly were
19. Italy
20. traveling
21. reading
22. driving
23. good movies, esp. ones that make you think differently about life
24. shopping, esp. finding good deals on high end/quality stuff!
25. nailing an interview
26. getting complimented/praised at work
27. doing well in school
28. getting into CSUSM's multi-subject teaching credential program
29. taking pictures
30. Instagram
31. facebook
32. Youtube playlists
33. seeing Slo Mo randomly in Mission Beach
34. getting in a cab in Pacific Beach and realizing it's the Disco Cab
35. Fashion
36. Alone time
37. my iPhone
38. anything Apple related actually
39. hearing my parents tell stories about how they first met/what life was like before I was born
40. my parent's laugh
41. motivational quotes
42. learning something new
43. surprising those who think they have me "figured out"
44. figuring something out for myself, that I didn't initially think that I could
45. friendly people
46. an unexpected "hello" or a "smile" from a stranger
47. making new friends
48. receiving a written letter/card in the mail
49. sending a written letter/card in the mail
50. people with a sense of humor
51. being independent
52. receiving flowers
53. hearing "i love you" from someone special
54. making someone laugh
55. Orbit Cinnamint gum
56. big bags/purses
57. picnics
58. helping out a friend, family member, or random/stranger
59. being prepared
60. road trips
61. ice cream
62. taking my dog to the park and watching her socialize the other dogs
63. working hard
64. and having money
65. warm sheets/clothes/blankets/socks fresh out of the dryer
66. using the internet to explore things that weren't accessible to us before
67. DVR
68. my bed
69. 4th of July fireworks
70. moments when you realize that, "everything happens for a reason"
71. knowing that I have a supportive (family and friend) base
72. having a purpose
73. being a positive influence on children
74. teaching a new concept to someone
75. and realizing that they "got it"
76. laughing so hard your stomach hurts
77. reminiscing about high school
78. laughing with old friends over embarrassing moments that are funny now, but were horrifying then
79. good night's rest
80. napping
81. not letting anything or anyone stop me from what I set out to achieve
82. looking nice, dressing appropriately, and making a statement just by what I am wearing---it's one of my favorite forms of self expression
83. receiving a compliment
84. giving a compliment
85. cheese & wheat thins snack combo.
86. abbreviating wds.
87. eating out (bc I don't do it very often)
88. texting
89. witty bantar
90. "ah ha!" moments
91. reading my horoscope on a day when it is SPOT ON
92. jewelry
93. talking to my grandma on the phone
94. telling a joke and getting the punch line right...on the first try
95. watching sporting events
96. TMZ
97. having the day off on a rainy day
98. being out in the sun
99. sushi
100. starting CSUSM's teaching credential program this fall---moving one step closer toward what i've always wanted to do...teach






No comments:

Post a Comment